Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Random

I just wanted to get back in the swing of things so I am going to just write.
Since it is winter in good ol' upstate New York, I have been doing some prep work for the upcoming season. I never knew that it would be so difficult to choose which tournament circuit or circuits to fish. Some of the things I had to work out were dates conflicting, locations, and travel. Not to mention the biggest issue, MONEY.

The one thing that I learned is that I cant fish everything I want. So as of yet I have not completed my schedule. The one thing I do know is that I am looking at between 11 and 13 tournaments, which covers club level, local opens, state federation, BASS opens, BFL, and of course the state federation divisional.

Hopefully soon there will be some finalization to my schedule.

until next time thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment